It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Across The Universe

I just saw “Across The Universe.” What an awesome movie! I absolutely loved it. It was raw in every sense of the word. This movie is an expressive, historical depiction, orchestrated by the songs of the Beatles. The expressions in the movie are phenomenal. I found myself captivated by the emotions of love, freedom and the pursuit of our passion.

After the movie, I went for a walk. I took a second to listen to the song of all of creation. The stars shouting out in unison, the earth humming it’s melody, the beauty of the night wrapping me in its arms. Music is God’s brilliant gift to us as a way of expressing reality and very real emotions. In music we can see a glimpse of God and His story playing out in all of our individual lives. Life is vibrant by Christ, for Christ, and through Christ.

No comments: