It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming home

So lately I have been lucky enough to come home to welcome home drawings on the driveway when I get home from a long day at work. Mama and Ethan get out there with their chalk and doodle a huge welcome home message for Dada. Normally its in huge writing and says something along the lines of "welcome home Dada", along with various artistic doodles of footballs, stars, and moons, and all the little things Ethan loves. This has happened several times now.

It totally lights up my heart to see a big embarrassing message scrolled across the driveway in honor of Dada coming home. It makes me feel so wanted, its awesome. I struggle with having to spend so many hours away from them, so its nice to know you're at least missed.

No comments: