It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

shadow puppets

Blogger question- what is your best shadow puppet?

I suck at shadow puppets. I think I can make a bunny rabbit and an ostrich looking thing with a tongue, thats about it. Its funny too, because whenever I try to make the ostrich I always have to make a gargling type sound effect and move the ostich's tongue around. I don't know why, but I always do it.
I tried to show Ethan my vintage shadow puppets a couple times. Whenever we hang out in our forts (our under the stairway closet or our snow day behind the couch sheets) we always have a flash light. So of course I always try to impress my son with my extremely cool ways. Ethan shows absolutely no interest whatsoever in my cheesy shadow puppets.

No comments: