It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Son, the creative genius

Mommy took some well deserved time off tonight to go see a concert with the Fam. So, Ethan and I spent a good deal of the evening goofing off. Dinner and movie, followed by some creative driveway chalk drawing. Together we both came up with some pretty cool robot drawings. However, the thing that makes me so proud is his ability to name objects. The kid is an abstract naming genius. I know the pics don't really show much (its chalk on pavement, what do you expect) just pay attention to the names. These are all his names, no help from me:



This is Saturn-Netts



4 robots in this pic: Left, Knock-o the Drummer Bot; top center, Dickwho; right, Esadoe; bottom center, TV Robot.



2 Robots in this pic: left, Mopp the funniest robot; top center, Matcho-Nicox

No comments: