It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Friday, October 3, 2008

Race results

I ran a 10K (6.2 miles), The Great Pumpkin Race, on Saturday morning 9/27. I have been anxiously waiting for them to post my results and I finally saw them. I feel like jumping up and down. I ran extremely well compared to my last race performances. I ran it in 55:26. Out of 153 racers I finished 66th. In my age group I finished third (of course there were only three racers in my age group, but I don't care~ I'll take third any day!!!!). I am really, really happy with this posting! I'm not a fast runner, but I hang in there. Check out the link...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you would write again. Jer 3:22 is so awesome!

clockhart said...

That is so awesome!!!! I never would have guessed you out of all people would be a runner! I am proud to be your sister. Congrats!