It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Coloardo College race results

Once again, I am totally pumped about my latest race results. I normally don't like writing about my results, but lately this has been a huge spirit lifter for me. Please forgive me if I sound like I'm bragging, because there are a lot of people faster than me. These are big accomplishments for me.

My latest race was Saturday morning 10/11, it was called the CC Tiger Classic 5K. I ran my fastest race to date, completing it in 25:14. That means I ran a 8:08 minute mile. That is pretty dang fast compared to my normal 9:30 minute mile. I finished 11 of 16 in my age group, and 53 of 154 total. To say the least, I was glowing all weekend...

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Ethan and I were so surprised to see you come towards the finish line a full 5 minutes before we were even going to start looking!!