It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Monday, May 5, 2008

Interesting thought

As Christ witnesses, our task is not to prove that Jesus Christ is real and is the Son of God, that we can never do. Instead, our role is to show by the way we speak and act that we really believe He is.
~Richard Armstrong


Do I really believe He is? In my heart of hearts, do I really believe Jesus is my only savior. Or instead do I look to my status, my career, drugs or alcohol, my education level, the government, my family, my spouse, my dreams and life ambitions. Not that these things are bad, but how often do I look to tangible sources to comfort me, before I look to the One True Source of rest and peace?

No comments: