It is what it is

My photo
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
If there isn't a God, nothing matters; If there is a God, nothing else matters...

Monday, December 8, 2008

Chug-a-lug

This is me writing without really having anything to write about. Life has been crazy busy and it stresses me out. I hate feeling like it's flying by, but it is. Our little monkey man will be a year old in two days. I can't believe it! I'm so stoked for his party, he's gonna love it.
I got all my Christmas decorating chores done, thank God. One less thing to worry about. Now I can just enjoy the season without feeling behind schedule.
So right now I'm just waiting for my vacation time. I'm taking the week of Christmas off and I totally can't wait. No more work, no more training, no more trying to impress the boss, no more trying to handle it all. I'm ready for some family time....
P.S. IT"S SNOWING!!!!!

No comments: